Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 16th, 2019, 5:13 pm
- Forum: Minneapolis - Downtown
- Topic: Eleven - 1111 West River Parkway - 41 stories / 550'
- Replies: 308
- Views: 70324
Exciting! Is that the crown being taken off of the CenturyLink building in the background?
- July 4th, 2019, 9:04 am
- Forum: Minneapolis - General Topics and Citywide Issues
- Topic: Minneapolis Population Growth - Onward to 500k!
- Replies: 260
- Views: 47694
It's very easy to get caught up in the numbers, but at the end of the day, Minneapolis just isn't a very large city, and that's okay. People like to mention that MSP is the 16th largest metro area in the country, but this doesn't seem like much of a bragging point to me. How many people can name the...
- September 27th, 2016, 2:23 pm
- Forum: Anything Goes
- Topic: "Taking City Streets Back from Cars"
- Replies: 10
- Views: 900
I like the idea of closing off 5th street to traffic, so at the Nicollet-5th intersection a walking intersection of sorts would be created along what will be the two "train roads" downtown. Unfortunately, I think this stuff is little more than fantasy downtown, but in less-developed parts of the cit...