Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 13th, 2014, 8:45 pm
- Forum: Nostalgia
- Topic: SW corner of Hennepin and Washington - Eclipse site
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2098
With the proposed Eclipse project in the news, thought I'd share a little bit of history I found interesting. This is what this corner looked like in the 1870s. https://i.imgur.com/m6HuGRi.jpg The Academy of Music was located on this site, and was said to be the center of the Minneapolis entertainme...
- February 8th, 2014, 2:02 pm
- Forum: Minneapolis - Downtown
- Topic: National Marrow Donor Program HQ - 524 5th Street North
- Replies: 296
- Views: 48603
Noticed an updated rendering, which shows a cornice along with other changes.. http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/blog/real_estate/2014/02/be-the-match-wins-mncar-award.html?s=image_gallery Makes it look a bit less generic as compared to the last rendering IMO: http://www.bizjournals.com/twinciti...