Search found 144 matches
- August 6th, 2013, 1:15 pm
- Forum: Minneapolis - Downtown
- Topic: 222 & Whole Foods - (222 Hennepin Avenue)
- Replies: 577
- Views: 85947
I'm curious why everyone is so upset (or at least cautiously ok) with the outcome of this building, especially compared to all of the other stick structures going up around town? The materials appear to be high quality and the brownish color scheme is fairly traditional and classy. I like the use of...
- July 18th, 2013, 3:20 pm
- Forum: Transportation
- Topic: Dismantling Downtown Freeways
- Replies: 174
- Views: 23807
http://www.dot.state.mn.us/planning/mnship/draft_plan.html -- I see a lot of urban core highway bridge replacements planned for the next several years. If freeway caps are significantly cheaper when paired with bridge construction, now's the time to lobby MNDOT, the mayoral candidates, the Met Counc...
- July 18th, 2013, 1:15 pm
- Forum: Minneapolis - South, Southwest, and Uptown
- Topic: Calhoun-Isles Redesign
- Replies: 37
- Views: 6868
Agreed. I'm also with Commissioner Olson in the story. Spend the money to study the lid over 94 first. It's a significantly worse barrier (if you can even find a place to cross at all) and it will connect to a much larger park system. Plus MNDOT has a LOT more money to part with than the county, if ...
- July 12th, 2013, 11:15 am
- Forum: Minneapolis - North, Northeast, and Southeast / University of Minnesota
- Topic: Red 20 - 20 6th Street NE
- Replies: 199
- Views: 44069
There's a sign up in the Red Stag bathroom that you're no longer allowed to park in this lot. Also a dumpster behind the Totino's building... not sure what they're taking out yet.