Bloomington - General Topics

Twin Cities Suburbs
Tcmetro
Wells Fargo Center

Re: Bloomington - General Topics

Postby Tcmetro » January 14th, 2019, 1:33 pm

This area is already a dead zone outside of rush hour traffic (which is all cars, not pedestrians). I would hope that new office developments in Bloomington are guided to areas with higher mixes of residential and commercial uses (Penn and American, South Loop, 98th/35W).

Mdcastle
Foshay Tower

Postby Mdcastle » May 13th, 2020, 6:49 pm

RBCU Credit Union addition is done. Looks like a nice, modern commercial building

Mdcastle
Foshay Tower

Postby Mdcastle » June 11th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Bloomington Facebook chatter is that Taqueria las cuatro milpas took over the old 1st Wok location today and hope to open within a month. Their Facebook page is apparently in Spanish but they do note they're opening a new location with a "spacious parking lot". I've thought about checking out the Tacqueria across from Menards numerous times but I've never, ever been able to find a parking space there.

HiawathaGuy
Wells Fargo Center

Postby HiawathaGuy » June 12th, 2020, 8:42 am

Mdcastle wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Bloomington Facebook chatter is that Taqueria las cuatro milpas took over the old 1st Wok location today and hope to open within a month. Their Facebook page is apparently in Spanish but they do note they're opening a new location with a "spacious parking lot". I've thought about checking out the Tacqueria across from Menards numerous times but I've never, ever been able to find a parking space there.
That's fun, I look forward to checking it out. Andale Taqueria across from Menards is really good - they were featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and for good reason! If their lot is full, you can park on one of the adjacent side streets and walk a block. The Mercado is fun place to visit too.

Return to “Suburbs”