RISE at Prospect Park - 2929 University Ave SE

Northeast, Near North, Camden, Old St. Anthony, University and surrounding neighborhoods
alexschief
City Center

Re: RISE at Prospect Park - 2929 University Ave SE

Postby alexschief » November 10th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Amazing post.

The price is a useful detail. When I lived on 4th St. SE a few years ago, I paid $2.43/sqft rent with two friends for a house. The Link asking for $2.50/sqft for units in a steel and concrete building is a bit lower than I would've expected.

On the unit details, jmoney is exaggerating a bit here, it looks like The Link has some 3 bed/2 bath units between 1,088 and 1,173 sqft, but even the 4 beds don't have 3 baths. So... yeah. I'm sure I can go back to the CoW submission and look at the unit layout, but I'm not going to bother, I'm going to assume that these units have a pretty open plan common area.

Basically going to assume their target audience here is a bit past undergrad students, at least those without wealthy parents. Some of these unit sizes would be really good for families, and I think that's especially exciting with the Pratt Elementary school so close by. The smaller units are either for grad students or young professionals, which is what you'd expect.

MNdible
is great.

Postby MNdible » November 10th, 2017, 2:30 pm

The Russian bots are getting very very good.

jmoney
Block E

Postby jmoney » November 13th, 2017, 12:16 pm

$2.43/sq ft isn't bad for three roommates next to the saint anthony area , but for a one and two bedrooms that price is absolutely insane for prospect park. Prospect Park is definitely changing, but currently T-Rex is about the only place to get food. I highly recommend their cookies especially since they always have Groupons that make them cheaper. Anyways I currently pay about $1.75/sq ft to live about five blocks away at 808 Berry. I don't think having a grocery store on the bottom floor should be a 40% premium. I would debate with you about the amount of steel and concrete in a 6 story wood apartment complex. I don't even think they know who their own target market.

mplser
US Bank Plaza

Postby mplser » November 14th, 2017, 11:56 am

what is going on

Return to “Minneapolis - North, Northeast, and Southeast / University of Minnesota”