Northeast, Near North, Camden, Old St. Anthony, University and surrounding neighborhoods
I stand corrected, the project still is moving forward although it will be done in two phases. Source is email from PPA.
The first phase of the project has been submitted to MPLS Inspections for their review.
Phase I includes the following:
1. Interior remodeling of the Maxwell Building
2. Adding two floors of residential units onto the Maxwell Building
3. Constructing the elevator link
4. Providing parking on the ground floor of the industrial building
5. Providing the green spaces between the Maxwell Building and the industrial building
6. Providing the boulevard trees along the three ‘street’ sides of the Maxwell Building
Phase II will include the construction of the one residential floor within the industrial building, the two added floors onto the industrial building and the rooftop terrace. These floors are being delayed so that the owners can reassess the unit types and counts based on how well the Phase I units rent out. Under Phase I an exercise and party room will be provide in a penthouse on the roof of the Maxwell Building’s 6th floor.
David Kelly, A.I.A.
It looks like they added on the second floor and the elevator link. I would be willing to bet The Green on 4th is completely done before Phase 1 of this place is complete. The building looks amazing with the huge windows and high ceilings. I can only imagine the cost of this project.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests